I suggest you ...

Hi, I would like to tell you that your site is very good for bride/groom match making. But as we all are aware that in today's generation,

Hi,

I would like to tell you that your site is very good for bride/groom match making. But as we all are aware that in today's generation, there are lots of gay/lesbian closeted people who have not yet come out to parents/friends/society due to societal pressure. These people are looking for something called as marriage of convenience (MOC). MOC is useful for both gays and lesbians. A gay can find a lesbian match on grounds of caste, family background, education just like normal bride and groom search.

This is the need for the hour. It would be really great if your company thinks on this front and brings something like this. There are lots of people who would like to lead a normal life and this will benefit lot of them.

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

69 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    veer shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I advise to many friends to join this site

• Anonymous commented  · 

this site is very good and very easy for all who looking for marriage.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Gays and lesbians have their own places on the Net. :Let's keep this place clean. Otherwise why not start with special features for bestiality and child molesters?

• Taahir Changa commented  · 

try to make it more popular by other channels

• Anonymous commented  · 

I will tell to all my friends about this site how useful it is

Feedback and Knowledge Base